cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No red button on Sky Sports

croco
Joining in

Lots of football on Sky Main Event red button last night but no red button available. Any ideas why?

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

KeithLeonard
Fibre optic

Were you on Channel 503 or 513 when you tried the Red Button because they were the channels you had to tune into to watch the matches via the Red Button.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

Mine was working ok last night and again tonight.

Never tried last night - but is fine tonight.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

7 REPLIES 7

KeithLeonard
Fibre optic

Were you on Channel 503 or 513 when you tried the Red Button because they were the channels you had to tune into to watch the matches via the Red Button.

First, thanks for answering. I was on 513 and I didn't even get the caption on screen that says Press Red Button. I pressed it anyway but nothing there.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Me too. I just thought it was a Sky issue - it was the last time I saw it.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Mine was working ok last night and again tonight.

Never tried last night - but is fine tonight.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Mine working fine tonight - maybe just a temporary glitch last night.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Same here. Although not working Tuesday, worked ok last night (Wednesday). Many thanks to all who answered.