cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No red button channels on Sky Sports

KJ64
Tuning in

There are no Sky Sports red button channels available on Sky Sports Golf through either my V6 or TiVo boxes. Just a ‘no interactive channels message’ but currently Sky have at least 3 extra red button channels up.

30 REPLIES 30

elenpierce
Tuning in

Sky commentary says cazoo Welsh open golf is on the red button....

• Nothing on the red button

Where has it gone?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you pressing red from Sky Sports SD or Sky Sports HD?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Not working on HD or SD

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Kj64,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry, you are having issues with the red button content.

Is this on this channel only? is there an error that happens? 

Is there a message that pops up?
Zoie

There is simply a blue screen with photos of sportsmen with the text stating that there are not any interactive channels on the red button at present, when there are as they are advertised as such on the main channel 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That's the standard Sky holding page for when there's no additional streams available - your VM box is correctly handling the "press red" command.

If Sky are advertising an additional stream and it's not available, that's a subtly different issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Then VM need to take this up with Sky as both the Seniors Open & Cazoo Welsh Open were stated as being covered that day and the coverage flipped to it on the main channel. I have friends on Sky subscriptions that had no issues

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm not disputing that these events should have been available, the SS red button is normally quite reliable for this sort of thing.

Who or what said that there should have been a red-button stream? Was it on-screen or on a Sky billing, for example?

Multiple times on screen and during coverage as mentioned by another person posting