Menu
RMH1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No power to V6 box

Hi,

Our V6 TiVo box doesn't appear to be powering on and has been this way for a few days now.

We've followed the advice on the support pages - switching on and off, changing sockets etc. Nothing works and no lights come on the box at any time.

It seems the TiVo box or the power pack has stopped working but cannot contact customer service due to COVID closures.

Can anyone please offer further advice or guidance?

Thanks.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No power to V6 box

If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response, but it may take a day or two at present. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.  
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Alternatively you can wait here for a response from the forum team, which may also take a day or two.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

RMH1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks Scott.

Have sent a text to the number you provided. Hopefully get something sorted between the text service and on here.

0 Kudos
RMH1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

We still haven't heard anything from the virgin team, can anyone help with this?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @RMH1

Thanks so much for popping back - I was sorry to hear that you had not heard back from the text team in regard to your V6 issue. 

I have located your account from your forum information and can see that you have since had some assistance via the text team and we have arranged for a new box to be delivered - please do let us know how it all goes when it arrived; if you have issues after that, we can take a closer look for you. 

Cheers 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos