Menu
jacks11
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No on demand

Hi, I have tried tweeting but did not get an answer. We have been without SKY on demand for over two days now. We pay for the highest premium package and I have also tried to try other on demand channels and nothing!

I have not received anything. It’s fine saying there’s a fault, but I am paying for a service without getting the service and it’s not acceptable at all. 

i cannot get through to virginmedia on the phone! I expect a a modicum of service and response from virginmedia and some compensation for the lack of products I am paying for!! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No on demand

Hi Jacks11, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you and for the frustration this issue may have caused. I understand you were having an issue with Sky On Demand, how is this now? If you still need help I have a few questions for you here - 

• Which model box do you have?
  • Demand services needs a good internet connection to work, how is your box connection to your HUB?
  • Has there been any issues with your broadband whilst this issue has been on going?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos