Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No on demand, catch up or TV guide. M28 code

• I haven't had a full working service since 3rd Oct, it came back briefly for a week but since then there has been a fault and every day they say they are fixing it. And every day they don't and just update the app with the following date. It has now been offline for over 30 days as a warning message shows me (M28) all I can do is watch live TV which defeats the object of having tivo! I am unable to get through on the phone or a response via the chat. I would cancel if I could actually get through to cancel! I have checked all my connections and it's not a fault on my side. I need an engineer! 
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No on demand, catch up or TV guide. M28 code

Is this a TiVo or a V6? Check here if you're not sure. A few other questions will follow the answer 😉

You've commented that there's been a reported fault every day for the past month, but how have you been finding that? Is it what faults agents on 150 have told you? Or another source - what?

I'm not sure an engineer is necessarily the answer at the moment, but understanding what's happened to get you here (and what equipment you have) will help us advise. Do you have VM broadband, I appreciate you're posting on here but worth checking.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have a V6 box and yes I also have broadband from you. There has been a fault for over 30 days as I check the status on the app every day. Also I have the M58 code showing on my TV that states its been offline for over 30 days. I have spoken to someone on the chat a few weeks ago who put me through to technical support as they confirmed I needed an engineer visit but body ever responded and I have since lost the message trail.

IMG-20201118-WA0009.jpeg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

As per the online advice for M58 I would recommend you call VM Faults to resolve this. 150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

That will be the quickest way.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos