Menu
Ian_78
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No on demand / Netflix

Hi, I've been without on demand and Netflix for the lady couple of days. C230 Error code and states Network cable unplugged. All cables are correct and internet and normal tv service fine. Have tried resetting box etc..  Any solutions please?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No on demand / Netflix

Hi there @Ian_78

Cheers for popping along to our Forums last week - sorry that you have been having some issues with the OnDemand section of your TV services. The error message you advise you were getting explains that your TV box is no longer connected to the internet and therefore the Virgin Media network - you'll still be able to watch live TV and recordings but nothing interactive or online. 

(You can check error codes here

I have been able to locate your account from your Forum information so we can take a closer look for you; looks like your TV box is connected to the Hub via WiFi and it's been around 4 days since it was last rebooted. 

When checking your Hub details, we can see that there are some issues showing with the WiFi at home - it is advising that there is a large volume of WiFi traffic which is causing some congestion on some of your WiFi connected devices. Your 2.4Ghz connection seems to be flooded with devices which is causing issues. 

Take a look at what devices you have connected and on what network they are on; you may find it beneficial to move some to a Ethernet (wired) connection or over to the 5Ghz if possible. 

I've popped a listed of some helpful articles that may assist you

WiFi hints and tips

How to connect to WiFi

WiFi Forum post

Once you've had some checks at home, please try connecting your box to the Network by following the steps below using your remote control:

Home> Help&Settings> Settings> Network> Connect to Virgin Media Service Now

Keep us posted and let us know if you need any further assistance

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos