Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 26
Flag for a moderator

No catchup or on demand v6 box

Hi, upgraded to the new v6 box yesterday, everything is working great except I have no catch-up or on demand. Saw some of the other posts so tried to clear and reset and reboot but nothing has changed. Some help would be greatly appreciated??
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: No catchup or on demand v6 box

Hi Stewymill,

Thanks for posting on the community.

I would certainly like to look into this for you but I'm unable to locate your account at the moment.

I'm just going to pop you a private message requesting further information which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I to recently had a new TiVo box fitted last Monday, and cannot get catchup or on demand, I notice there,s a problem in my area with catch up with the series,,,trauma ,,,,is this related, I don’t want to go through the phone call side and it’s already in hand...

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I also have no catch up or on demand. Can you help?

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 26
Flag for a moderator

We also have no on demand or catch up on a newly installed v6 box. Been plugged in 5 days now

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 26
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Stewymill,

Thanks for getting back to me with your details.

I have paired up your V6 and sent a signal down to the box so please reboot by the mains and test the On Demand again.

Get back to me if there's any problems.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hello everyone,  after a few tries of switching off WiFi and v6, still had not got catchup or on demand,  having said that we found by going down a bit further we could access the desired programmes in the,,,,search...option.

Anyway in the end I phoned the service guys, I don’t know if you, Rose, had forewarned them, as they where expecting my call so after the usual security questions I was put directly through to a service person, after a little switching on and of etc, it was discovered the fault lay there side and I was advised it would be rectified between 24 to 48 hours, lo and behold 12 hours later it’s up and running, the service call took about half an hour so guys don’t ring up just before dinner is served...

Roseif you did advise them, thanks for doing so, saved me having to go through switching on and of and then ringing back.

cheers one and all

jim

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant, thank you very much Rose all working great now!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jim and Stewymill,

Thanks for coming back to to let me know.

I'm so glad to hear you're now able to access your On Demand and Catch Up.

If you experience any further problems just let us know on the community 🙂

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 26
Flag for a moderator

We are still experiencing the same problem no catch up or on demand. Everything else seems OK. We have tried suggestions and still nothing. I don't want to have to pay the £30 mentioned for an engineer to call. Obviously sometime is wrong but we  cannot identify and are not very technically minded. Help

0 Kudos