Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No Tv or Internet N1 For 3 Days...

Central London N1, no internet or TV for 3 days now. New update every day pushing the solution back another day.

Ridiculous wait time on the phone for a 'proper update' 

It's pretty inconceivable that in Central London we can have a total outage like this for 3 days and have next to nothing in the way of updates?

Virgin, you really have a lot of explaining to do...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Tv or Internet N1 For 3 Days...

6 days now. Unable to get any response other than “check the service status page sir”

i check the service page everyday & the rectification date increases by 24 hrs everyday!

i cant get an answer to what the problem is, what has been done so far, or a realistic repair date?

is this normal with Virgin?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Jacey120, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some downtime, I can appreciate this ins't ideal. 

Have things been resolved since your post?

If not then the time we do give you is only an estimate and whilst our team will be working really hard to sort things it can take a little longer than expected. 

Have you spoken to the team regarding this so they know you're impacted? If so then we'll ensure that an automatic loss of service credit is applied to your account when the issue has been resolved, you can also sign up to do this via your online account. 

If you would like to discuss this further then please speak to the team on 150/0345 454 1111 and we'll take it from there. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately, the problem persists...

Over a week now with what appears to be a new estimated resolution date of 2 weeks!

What is frustrating is when I have called or tweeted customer service I am offered 'canned responses' I have been refused a "what the actual problem is" explanation. I have been refused a "what has or is being done" explanation.

Of course, this has been registered as a loss of service and will get some sort of reimbursement. But I really am have trouble getting my head around what sort of problem, in the centre of London takes 2 weeks to resolve?

No TV or Internet is not fun, the flip side is, my kids talk to me now!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jaycey120,

Thank you for coming back to us.

When it comes to a fault we only have access to the same tools so have limited information, some faults do take a lot longer this is generally down to permissions needed to carry out any works needed, especially in central London as we may need to close a road down.

Kind regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos