Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No TV connection

Last night I watched something on Netflix for the first time. This morning I have no TV connection on the set I used. It's fine on the TV on another room.

When I switch on the TV, the light on The TiVO 6 box stays red, I get the "Welcome" page come up, and after a few minutes a flashing arrow pointing down.

Any advice on how I can reconnect?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV connection

How is the V6 Box connected to the Hub, Wi-Fi or ethernet cable ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's Ethernet

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Dalesman5356 wrote:

It's Ethernet

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting your district. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Dalesman5356 

I've moved a couple of posts from other users that were confusing things, into their own thread.

Is it live TV or streaming video (iPlayer, Netflix etc) that you're having problems with? TV comes down your co-ax line, streaming video comes over the internet via your homehub - hence Mike asking how your box is connected to your homehub.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos