cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No TV Channels- All saying to Subscribe

stevenj89
Tuning in

We have currently been without any TV channels from the start of September. We have had 2 engineer visits, 1 who changed all equipment and a 2nd where two technicians checked the previous work and decided it was more than likely a background issue. Our BB has been working the whole time. Every channel says click to subscribe and then says to ring up to sort it.

I raised a complaint at the start of OOctober but have heard nothing back. I am not spending any more time making phone calls as the tech support try the same process and it's a waste of time and obviously something they cannot fix.

Has anyone had this problem before and know what the fix is or can anyone help? I suspect it is either damage somewhere or a background switch needs turned on but I am pulling my hair out having to pay each month to keep the BB working and receiving the service.

Apologies for the rant!

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On the face of it, this sort of issue would have nothing to do with your cabling or connections, and is far more likely to be account-related.

On a V6, you've not mentioned the channel refresh so I will. Follow Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels

If that fails, the issue is very likely on your account somewhere. Either the wrong box is registered, or the wrong package codes have been applied.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks. I will give that a try this evening. Yes, as you say, doesn't look to be a physical thing. Thanks again!

Hi @stevenj89 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear of the TV issue. 

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill