Menu
ady55
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Catch up or On Demand ??

Just installed a new V6 box. We don't seem to have any catch Up or On-Demand. The screens are just blank. Any suggestions please?

0 Kudos
ady55
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No On Demand or Catch Up??

Just installed a new TV V6 box . When we go to On Demand and Catch Up there are just blank screens. Not sure what the issue is. can anyone advise please? Thanks Ady

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Catch up or On Demand ??

When you say "the screens are just blank", do you mean that the lead-in adverts play, but then stops? If so, are you watching on a 4K UHD TV?

Can you view live TV channels ok? And how is your V6 connected to your homehub? For all the online & internet functions, your V6 relies on a connection via your homehub. This is either going to be an Ethernet cable, or WiFi.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
ady55
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We go to 'Home' down to either On -Demand or Catch up. Press the } arrow but the box which should show the programmes is just blank. The live TV programmes are fine and we can record and watch programmes later. The V6 is connected to the Hub via an ethernet cable. Not sure what you mean by are we watching on a 4K UHD TV ? Just explain here please.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

1: Have you tried restarting your box?

2: If you scroll back in your TV Guide and find a programme from ITV, C4 or C5 from yesterday with the "C" logo on.. click "OK", do you get "Watch from CatchUp"? If you do, click "OK", what happens?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
ady55
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ah! Suggestion number 1 worked . I never even thought about this option. Thanks for your help, much appreciated - Ady

0 Kudos