Menu
Cjenkinson
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

No Catch Up or On Demand - V273

I have had no catch up or on demand since I had my system up graded on the 16th June. I've been on countless chats and phone calls and still nothing has been done. All I get is please try again later and code V273. Rebooting ect but notjing is working! Someone please help me. 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Catch Up or On Demand - V273

Hi this is strange i have seen this code reported before, but when you search virgins fault codes V273 comes up with no code for this. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Cjenkinson
Joining in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I know this is why I am finding it so frustrating. No one seems to be able to fix it! 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon Cjenkinson,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see you've been having issues with our On Demand and Catch Up services. 

Has this issue since been resolved or is this still on going? Does this effect any particular channels or is this a case of all broadcasters services not being available?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Cjenkinson
Joining in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

No the issue still hasn't been resolved. It all channels neither catch up or demand work at all. Just come up with that code and a message saying please try again later. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Are you able to view live TV channels at all? Or is this just a problem with Video On Demand/CatchUp?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Cjenkinson
Joining in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I can still view live channels. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

That's a good start 🙂

Your V6 will be accessing the internet (for OnDemand & CatchUp) by using your homehub. How is your box connected to the hub - is it by (highly recommended by far) Ethernet cable? Or by WiFi?

And just to avoid doubt, can you connect to the internet on other devices in your home?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Cjenkinson
Joining in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi it's plugged in by Ethernet cable. And yes my internet is working fine on other devices. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

If you follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, does everything show good in there? No failed connections or anything?

Try the various test options in that screen and check for any connection errors or failures?

0 Kudos