Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No Apps working

An new customer, bitterly disappointed and unhappy already at inability to get reply to customer service tel.no. despite long wait times. Unable to sign into to any of my Virgin Apps but particularly my Virgin Media account one or Virgin TV Go. Paid top price for Ultimate Oomph bundle and contract not fulfilled if services not available!  Using latest tech with x2 V6 boxes!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Apps working

Try calling “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 8am until 10pm but calling early (between 08.00-11.00 Mon-Fri is usually best) you will usually get a UK call centre who’s staff are more informed and helpful.

As you are in the V6 forum - I assume you mean the apps on the V6 box. Getting them depends o the quality of your connection between the V6's and the Hub3. So how are you connecting them - Cat6 cable/wifi/powerlines ?

What do the V6's "report about the quality of that connection -- Home>Help>Settings>Network>Connection ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Will try weekday number and times as suggested. Apps on phone/devices are ones not working, presumably via wifi. Am no techie so cannot elaborate.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry forgot to say Connection successful according to V6 network check. Unable even to sign in to My Media account. Checked username/password correct. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello JackRabbit53

I am very sorry to hear this, can you confirm your account was this a totally new on or have you moved and transferred with us?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, best advice which I followed to resolution, thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Account was totally new but all resolved via telephoning Virgin Customer service at start of day.

0 Kudos