Menu
ReviloD
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New remote

I desperately need a new remote, and have tried for at least a couple of months to get through, but to no avail. 

While I've got the app, its not exactly 'good' and I need a new remote, I've tried new batteries plus all the reset/pairing scenarios out there, 

How can I get one?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New remote

Phone & ask.
0 Kudos
ReviloD
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yup, tried that, over 40 minutes on the phone (has happened twice) isn't useful, particularly when I'm at work during the day.....It makes me wonder why they even bother having the chat/text options, when nothing ever seems to get done...

0 Kudos
keithse
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

To get a replacement remote you can also text (not call) Virgin on 07533 051 809 and you can get one for free in about a week, or you can wait a day or two for a member of staff to pick up this thread (and that, including posting the remote, will probably take at least the same amount of time for you to get one).

On the text number there's an "automated-bot" initially that'll reply, but once you've gone through that and it's satisfied itself it'll forward the query to a VM Rep.  There can be a day or so delay on the Rep getting back to you at the moment due to Covid, but after that it should be sorted.

Keith

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Buzzer247
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They're less than a fiver on Ebay ..

0 Kudos