Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New V6 box needed

This is the 3rd remote control, still the problem persists.  This has been going on for weeks now, the problem is not the remote controls, it's the V6 box itself!  I try to ring the helpline and each time my call is disconnected after 20 mins.  I find a number to text and the responses to my text just stop.  I thought I'll just use my firestick until the problem is fixed but the internet connection is so bad that my firestick just buffers constantly.

I am paying for a service that I cannot use and VM just don't seem to care.

The only thing left to me is to write to Ofcom with a complaint and cancel my direct debit.

VM support service is absolutely non existent. 😡

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

3rd remote, still not working

V6 box doesn't respond to remote control.  I've had a replacement, same problem.  Another replacement, problem still exists.  I obviously need a new V6 box.  Please can I have one pretty soon as this has been going on for weeks now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New V6 box needed

Call it in at 08.00 - you should get through straight away.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New V6 box needed

Hi there @ToastedMackem 

Thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in response and to hear that you've been having these issues with a remote. Have you since been able to speak to the team to get this looked in to?

Please let us know and we'll do our best to help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3rd remote, still not working

Hi there @ToastedMackem 

Apologies for the delay in response. I have replied to your most recent post. We would ask you to keep all communication on this specific issue to one post so that we are able to get to each community member ASAP. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3rd remote, still not working

After God alone knows how many hours on hold and being constantly cut off, the annoying virgin media bot that leaves you hanging mid "help", I finally after an hour on hold got through to a real live person.  An engineer is booked for Tuesday to replace my V6 box, probably my modem and to look at why I haven't had a working phone line for well over a year.  Success?  We'll wait and see...

0 Kudos