Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New V6 Box crashing

Hello,

It’s taken me a month to simply receive a new V6 box to replace my TiVo500. It took numerous phone calls and a cancellation request for them to finally send one out. (Long story)

I’ve received it today and it’s dead on arrival. It boots up, shows the welcome screen for 5 seconds with the green up/down arrow on the box before the hard drive makes a clicking sound and then shuts down.

I’ve tried everything such as power cycles, Ethernet cable, hdmi ports etc etc all of which didn’t change the issue.

I was on hold for over an hour yesterday evening before the phone cut off. I’ve tried calling today at work on my mobile and was on hold for 10 minutes before I hung up, as I’m probably being charged a premium for not having the luxury of being home all day.

I’ve called up just now and no matter what options I choose, all the call centres are apparently closed due to Corona Virus?

This post is the only place I can request help. Please can someone from Virgin contact me to sort this out, I’m at the end of my tether now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New V6 Box crashing

Hi Lyenyo

Thank you for your post 🙂

I am sorry to hear this, we can certainly get this looked at for you, I will pop you over a private message asking for some details just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New V6 Box crashing

Hi Lyenyo,

thanks for messaging me I am glad you were able to get through to our team and get this resolved 

thanks

Zoie

0 Kudos