Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

New TV v6

I am an existing customer and I have contacted virgin three times in which I was told they was awaiting stock of the v6 box and they would contact me in May to arrange my free upgrade. I have not heard anything yet and feel disappointing with the customer care. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: New TV v6

Demand is outstripping supply. Not much VM can do about that - apart from stopping offering deals on it.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi tarkwin74, 

Sorry you have not had contact regarding this. 

The free upgrade offer ended at the end of April. 

It would be best to contact our team on 03454541111 / 150 to see what we can do for you. 

Many thanks,

Dan_M
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I upgraded in April but kept getting fobbed of saying no stock of v box

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi what date in April.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi tarkwin74,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community.

I'm sorry to hear you have been having an issue with arranging an upgrade to the new box.

I would like to look into this for you and I would like to log our interaction to register your dissatisfaction.

If you would like me to do this please reply to the private message I have sent you. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Harassing phone calls

So after cancelling my virgin account I have had 3-4 phonecalls a day from Virgin and when I answer they disconnect! I am getting so fed up of this harrasment. It's absolutely disgusting 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Harassing phone calls

Hi Tarkwin74,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community. I am sorry to hear that you are receiving unwanted calls from us.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look further into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos