Menu
Beef_Root
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Remote

Hi, I have been sent here by the Twitter Team. I have had a lot of problems connecting to any type of help as my phone line is down (I am posting on there about the problem). I have followed the online guide to check and reconnect my TV Remote but it still doesn't work so would jsut like to order a new one.

I have tried ringing but phone line is out and I keep getting disconnected when being transferred, I have been on for an hour at times, this is costing me money as it is off a mobile. I have tried the help chat but I only get replies 6-9 hours later so I never see them as chat is active. I also tried text converstaions but again no reply.

The Twitter Team said someone would sort me out on here.

Many thanks in advance

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Remote

Hi if your mobile is with virgin use the 150 number which is free the 0345 454 1111 one is local call rates, phoning is the best thing go down the TV faults route they will send you a new one in the post.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Beef_Root
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for reply but as I was saying I can't ring as my land line is broken (waiting for a  reply about that ) and mobile is costing me money as I keep getting disconnected when transferred so twitter team sent me here for a mod to pick it up.

Many thanks for reply though 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello Beef_Root

Sorry to hear that you have no landline working and also need a new remote 

Sadly we are not able to order new remotes on our Forum pages