Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Install

Hello

Self installed yesterday with no issues to internet or phone. 

Issues are with missing channels, only on the basic package but still missing bbc2 and channel 5 amongst others. No catch up and no apps. 

When trying to access bbc2 from the guide it says not subscribed, error V52. 

When trying to access catch up it says V210 / not available at the moment. 

Apps is just a black screen.

Tried restart and scan again.

Cant get through to call-center obviously.

Any ideas???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New Install

Hi,
Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - can you send me a personal message; hover over my name and select send message.
Retro-Tech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Im sure this would be an easy fix, if you PM me your account number i will take a look for you.

Thanks

Craig

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi am sorry to hear that. please if i may have your account number and area number i could check whats going with your services and perhaps have an engineer around to fix the fault/s.

0 Kudos