Menu
Ljayyxo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix flickering all the time

Hi Guys,

I have 2 V6 boxes in my home connected to my own seperate netflix account, the one upstairs is perfectly fine but the one in the living room always flashes a black screen when on netflix and playing something, it is not a pattern it can go from 2 in 2 seconds to 1 for 3 seconds, it keeps playing the feature though so you have to rewind sometimes (kills the atmosphere of almost every show/movie)

My downstairs V6 box is a wired internet connection as it is my main one and my upstairs is wireless....(not even sure if that matters, it was how the engineer set it up) could someone advise me please from either virgin or the general public.

Cheers 👍👍x

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix flickering all the time

Hi there @Ljayyxo

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues with watching Netflix on one of your V6 boxes at the moment. 

I have located your account from your forum information and have taken a look at both of your boxes - the one that is currently connected via Ethernet (the one you advise is having the issue?) was rebooted just under a week ago and your Hub was rebooted around 6 days ago. 

No area issues are showing and no errors are coming up for any of your devices.

Do you find the issue only happens on Netflix or have you noticed it happening on other Apps or OnDemand shows? Can you advise how you're loading up Netflix - is it via the Apps section or the Red Button on the Netflix channel?

Can we ask you to log out of Netflix on that device - reboot both the box and the Hub and once loaded back up, log back into the Netflix account for us? 

1. Help & Settings.

2. Select System Info.

3. Select Netflix Account Information.

4. Select Sign Out of Netflix Account.

Please do pop back when you can with any updates and we'll see what we can do to assist you 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ljayyxo
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix flickering all the time

Hi Katy, 

Still doing the same thing,

Flickers black for a sec, 2-3 times in a row and also skips those blackouts in time of the programme, been doin this ever since we got the box!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos