Menu
LK2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix and Amazon Prime

I recently joined Virgin but already had a Netflix and Amazon Prime account. How do I add them to my TV please?

0 Kudos
Joshua_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix and Amazon Prime

Good morning,

to use your existing accounts on your new box it will be a case of going into the respective app's and signing in using your existing account details, just like you would if logging into a new say, smartphone.

hope this helps and have a good day.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out , all opinions are my own. Find out more

If you have found my response helpful today please take the time to mark my answer as helpful and give some Kudos.

Although I work for Vm all/most posts are of my own opinion

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how.
adrian_n
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hi press home button select apps all apps and the one you wish to sign into . once you have signed in once it will remember it for you . hpe this helps

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

John_C3
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

They can be selected from the apps menu via the Home screen or alternatively via the Tv guide, as they have their own channel in the listings.

For Netflix go to channel 204

For Amazon Prime Video go to channel 205

Selecting the channel numbers is the quickest way to get to the apps, then simply press the red button and enter your login details

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more