Menu
Clomac1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Netflix and Amazon Prime not working

I moved house and previously had a TiVo box all my apps worked fine on it however when I moved the engineer installed a TV V6 box since then my Netflix won’t play and my Amazon Prime displays a black screen. I have tried changing the video output etc but nothing works. This box is only a couple of weeks old. 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix and Amazon Prime not working

Hi are things like the programme guide and on demand working & upto date, as it sounds like the internet connection is not strong enough or if relying on wifi not stable, if possible use a an ethernet cable to connect your V6 to the hub as streaming services need like Netflix and Amazon must have a good strong stable signal. Regards Micky
Clomac1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Thankyou for replying. Yes my guide,all channels and catch up are working fine and are up to date. We have a Ethernet cable already in from our WiFi and Tv V6 box as they are side by side and that’s how the engineer set it up. 
regards chloe

0 Kudos
Clomac1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I’ve unplugged everything and given everything a big reboot and it appears to be working ☺️

0 Kudos
YouWot
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same here.

Black screen on Amazon Prime

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Clomac1, happy to hear that the reboot has managed to get both Apps working. Please let us know if you have anymore problems with it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi YouWot,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with both Apps. Can you tell us more about your equipment set up such as the TV box you're using and whether you're using a wired cable? What exactly are you seeing when trying to open the apps?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos