Menu
Mattyn1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix Not Working

Evening All!

So - have experienced a number of issues with the V6 box since switching to the ultimate BB package - most have been sorted but I still cannot watch anything on Netflix - each time I select something it buffers - if necessary I type in the PIN code - then I get the error

"This title cannot be viewed now - please try again later of select another title".  I have two other V6 boxes around the house - both work perfectly, as does Netflix on iPads/Iphones etc.

This box was connected to a 2.4GHz Wifi - and running the speed test on the V6 box gave a result - "could be faster"(or words to that effect).  Switching to 5GHz gives a Satisfactory speed test result - but still Netflix fails.  The other V6 boxes are connected by WiFi too and Netflix works as advertised.

Have rebooted the box many times - any ideas what is causing it?  Want to avoid complete reset as I have a fair bit recorded ..... and saved to this box.

TIA

Matt

0 Kudos
Gwizz27
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Not Working

Just an idea but before you factory reset and lose recordings could switch the position of the boxes to give it a really good wifi signal or even ethernet connect it ideally.

That  rule out for sure if its a connection issue.   If its isolated to the box you may have to bite the bullet and reset it.

0 Kudos