Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix Issues & Network Error C233

Having real issues lately with my virgin box, recently (about 2 weeks ago) Netflix stopped working and just refuses to start. Thinking it may be a network issue i reconnected the WIFI. It seems to connect fine but will not complete the test.

I can watch Netflix fine through the smart TV using the same WIFI connection as the virgin box so i know the wifi is working, i just cannot watch it through Virgin Tivo V6 any ideas? I have tried unplugging the box and restarting and still the error persists. Have also noticed recently the screen goes black and the sound is bad........could my box be on the way out it gets really hot is this normal.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Issues & Network Error C233

Hi Rockfish70, thanks for your post.

Sorry for the trouble you've had with Netflix on your V6. 

Have you been able to check for related known issues on our service status page: virg.in/service? If you sign in from there you can also run tests on your equipment which may offer a solution.

If there's nothing communicated that could be causing the problem don't hesitate to let us know so we can take a further look.

Alternatively you can text our cable-care team on 07533051809 (Mon - Sat 8am - 8pm) or give us a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111.

Tom

0 Kudos