Menu
Lancs1984
Just joined
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Need to cancel MUTV Channel

My son has subscribed us to MUTV last night by mistake, he is 5! I can't believe only needed to enter a pin to add this premium channel.

I have been on hold for over 2 hours now and have just been cut off as I want this removed.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to cancel MUTV Channel

calling at 08.00 is the best time to get through

meanwhile I would change your PIN 🙂

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can't beleive that somebody would entrust the PIN with a 5 year-old and not expect any comeback in one form or another.
==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos
Wafter
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just jumping in here in the hope someone can help. I added MUTV to my account yesterday - btw I had to ring up to do it, wouldn't let me do it through the TV -  however the channel works on my TiVo box but on my V6 it still says I have to subscribe. Do I need a separate subscription for a second box?

Thanks

Alan

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wafter,

The MUTV should have been added to both boxes, however VM made have made a booboo.

You can try the followingon your V6, using your remote control

Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T> go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

It may take around 20 minutes and require a reboot.

If that doesn't work then I'm afraid it looks like you'll have to call VM and give them a prod.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi It would have to be a 5 year old to add that channel after last Sundays result. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Wafter
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Newapollo,

Thanks for that. I tried it but as the channel wasn't missing just not activated, I didn't hold out much hope and so it proved to be. Guess it's another phone call to Mumbai,

Again, thanks for the help.

Regards

Alan

0 Kudos