Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

NETFLIX subscriber

New V6 box.  Already subscribe to Netflix.  Can't view Netflix presumably because not paying for it from VM.  How can I insert my Netflix password?

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: NETFLIX subscriber

Netflix is not tied to Virgin Media, the box has the app and that's all it should have an option to sign in just like it does with any other device.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I realise that but would like to know how and where I enter my password. I get nowhere when I select Netflix.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi try using another device tablet or smartphone sign in using your sign in details which will be email and your password, make sure you can access material on one of those, you should be able then to access it via your V6, if i remember correctly it may send a code to a computer or tablet which you confirm on there, i have always found Netflix very helpful you can call them on 0808 196 5391. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that but it doesn't appear to work.  Maybe I'll just watch Netflix on my computer.

0 Kudos