Menu
Barbara66
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

N27 error code

I have a N27 error code on my V6 box. I have checked all cables and rebooted. I phoned Virgin and the automatic reply was that I would receive a text with a link for further tests. I have not received the text. Any ideas of how to get in touch with Virgin?

Thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: N27 error code

Hi Barbara66,

Did you try rebooting the hub as well as the V6 box?

Are you connected via wifi or ethernet cable? The error suggests that the ethernet cable is unplugged.

Have you tried a different ethernet cable?  is the ethernet cable connected directly to the hub or are you using another router/access point/boosters?

Using your remote control check when was the last successful connection made by clicking on

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > (it shows the status and attempts on the left hand side) You can also click on Connect to Virgin Media Service now from the same screen

Have you also tried connecting via wifi? If not give that try by removing the ethernet cable from the back of the V6 and pressing the pairing button on the hub.

If after trying that and you still have the same issues then contact faults again.  The system should recognise you've already followed advice but if you get the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support, perform tests, reboot etc. Ignore the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and resolve the problem.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

Barbara66
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: N27 error code

Thank you.

After trying all that several times, in different orders, we are now sorted.

Thanks for your help

Barbara

0 Kudos