Menu
M_Hood
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

N27 error TV V6 box

Hi, 

My box will not connect to Network services, gives a N27 error saying the ethernet cable is not connected. All apps, demand is not working etc. Internet is working fine though. So it is a problem with the box connecting to internet. Happened randomly. Was working before. Status checking online says everything should be working. 

Ethernet is connected, I have tried re-plugging in, rebooting etc. It also wont let me connect it through WIFI. Can a technician please help. 

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: N27 error TV V6 box

The online steps at https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/n27 are as good as anywhere to start, if you've not already.

If you have a V6 and an Ethernet is connected, that disables the WiFi. Not sure what you mean by "internet is working fine" - presumably on other devices?

Follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, if your Ethernet shows as connected in the top-right corner and the cable is clicked on your V6 and router... try choosing "Connect to Virgin Media services now" at the bottom of the screen, give it perhaps 10-15minutes, does this alter anything?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos