cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My virgin v6 box has powered off and will not turn back on

NickJRose
Joining in

My virgin v6 box has powered off and will not turn back on, have checked the cables, turned main switch off and on again but there is no power or lights on v6 box

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you're 100% sure the power connections are all present, and other equipment works in the same power sockets, you'll need to report your fault to VM.

You can either wait on here (maybe a day or so) for staff to respond, or call into faults (150 from VM, 0345 4541111 otherwise) and follow the "I have a fault" options.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Check the fuse in the plug.

Thanks all for suggestions, I had worked through all the obvious and now have a tech from virgin booked tomorrow 

Hi @NickJRose,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your V6 box and its power recently. I can see in your last post that you have discussed and arranged for a technician visit to go ahead tomorrow.

Please do let us know how that visit goes either way and we'll be happy to assist you further from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks for your suggestions and offers of help. 
Diagnosed as a dead box, replaced by virgin technician, all happy again.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @NickJRose,

Thanks for dropping back with an update - very glad our engineer has been able to resolve this for you.

Please feel free to drop back to the forums if any future issues do arise, we'd be happy to try and help too 🙂

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide