Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My recordings won't play, show as present in my shows.. Wife pressed a button, unknown on the remote

HI. Sorry. New to this. My wife inadvertently pressed a button on the remote. As a result, although the programmes show up as present, with the number of recordings, when you go into an individual show, say "Escape to the Country" there are no episodes shown. Is there anything i can do??

Many thanks

Ken Bevan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My recordings won't play, show as present in my shows.. Wife pressed a button, unknown on the remote

So it sounds like you have a folder within "My shows" for "Escape to the country" with the number signifying how many recordings there are in there.

You then load the folder, and the individual recordings should all be listed. Click on any of those recordings, and the programme is then individually listed with an option to "play now". It'll help to know at which point, this logic doesn't apply to your box...

It's possible, that what you could have is not recordings but shortcuts to Video On Demand programmes, which might partly explain your issue - but the folder in "my shows" wouldn't then have a number next to it.

Is there anything showing in the "not currently available" folder at the bottom of "My shows"?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks