Menu
Jimjam666
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My new wifi hub and bad day

This is my grandads if i say mine its mine but its not its my grandads So i setup virgins latest hub and then a week later turns tv on catch up and on demand unavlible no pictures at top of home page  guide to be announced turns hub brightness down then virgin app  tv check we identified a problem and will try to fix it then i turned tv box on off no wifi puts new wifi in waiting 20 mins later done home help settings help wifi speed check good tv guide back to normal any help or info i may need 

0 Kudos
Jimjam666
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V210 catch up and on demand not working

How about fixing wifi

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V210 catch up and on demand not working

Hi @Jimjam666

Welcome to our Community Help Forums 🙂

If you are having issues with your WiFi, please can you start a thread in the Broadband section of our Help Forums detailing the problems you are experiencing and a member of the team will be along to help.

This thread is concerning TiVo boxes so is therefore not the best place to post about your WiFi issue, thanks.

Serena

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My new wifi hub and bad day

@Jimjam666 

Adding to existing threads and creating duplicate posts can cause confusion as evidenced here, I've combined your posts.

All the V6 functions you've mentioned are internet-based, so if your Hub has been changed and your V6 is connected by WiFi, it will need reconnecting.

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network and follow the prompts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos