cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi room

jbow71
Joining in

I have just signed up for multi room and it's now installed, I assumed I would get all the premium channels from my original box included on multi room, but they do not appear active. Is this just a time thing or are they genuinely not included in the second box?

Thanks in advance

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your second box should indeed have the exact same channels on it as the main box. If not, one of two things has happened..

1: The EPG just needs refreshing - on a TiVo/V6, follow Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels

2: Your account codes are incorrect, if the above fails to restore then this is the likely cause. VM will need to intervene here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your second box should indeed have the exact same channels on it as the main box. If not, one of two things has happened..

1: The EPG just needs refreshing - on a TiVo/V6, follow Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels

2: Your account codes are incorrect, if the above fails to restore then this is the likely cause. VM will need to intervene here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks