Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing remote and power adapter for TiVo v6

So this is going to sound odd, but we had the TiVo set included when we got our broadband set up a while back, roughly 1yr ago. The engineer who was going to install the box told us we could either have it connected via coax with the modem and it will take 50% of the bandwidth, as the TV was far away, or have it link up via WiFi, we decided for the latter and he gave us the TiVo v6 to install ourselves. We only realised after he had left that he didn't give us the box it came in including the manual, remote, power adapter etc. Only the set box itself.

And we never really chased it down as we weren't needing it. Any chance we could still get the parts we need to set it up?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing remote and power adapter for TiVo v6

Hi Sinuous,

If it has been so long since the equipment had been ordered and still not installed it is likely that we would need to arrange an appointment to ensure that it is correctly set up for you.

If you're wanting us to arrange this for you let me know and I will drop you a PM

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom,

That sounds suitable, however I'd just like to know how much that would cost since all it needs to setup is the power adapter and connecting to the WiFi.

Thanks,
Sinuous
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Sinuous

I am going to send you a private message, if you can reply we can look into this.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos