Menu
Kryannah
Settling in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing programs

I have missing programs on demand/catch up I’ve rebooted & turned the box on & off I have also done settings but still the programs are missing 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing programs

Have you tried using your remote control Home Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T> go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is it all programmes or just selected programmes? If selected programmed then some examples may help finds the problem.

@Kryannah wrote:

I have missing programs on demand/catch up I’ve rebooted & turned the box on & off I have also done settings but still the programs are missing 

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Kryannah and welcome!

Your question could mean a couple of things. If you mean "I'm missing some channels that I should have", then try newapollo's suggestion as a starter.

If, as I suspect, you mean "some programmes I want to watch OnDemand, aren't listed", then as per ozsat - if you can provide some examples (programme & channel) that will be a great help.

Also when you say you've "done settings", what do you mean by that?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos