Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 21 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing channels

For anyone that has had a new box installed and has the Error Code 7400, please call 08009539500.  Please make sure you have the serial number for your box to hand, you can find this in Help & Settings > System Info > Diagnostics. It should be the 2nd line down. If you have multiple boxes make note of the serial numbers of all current active boxes to ensure no others get deactivated. 

Ensure your V6 is connected to the Hub by going into Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect To The Virgin Media Service. Make sure the test doesn't fail. After it has completed the test, perform a restart by going Help & Settings > Clear or Restart TiVo Box > Restart. 

Lastly you can go into Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > Missing Channels. Let it perform that for about 15-20min, and then restart your box as described above. 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Why not try our text messaging service? It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

If my post has helped you at all please mark it Helpful or give a Kudos, thanks!
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 22 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, worked well and got most channels back

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 23 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Also a new customer with missing channels cant seem get any help from virgin cant even find an online chat help how do i get through to an actual real live person

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 24 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Post here as you have done you should get help from a tech support operator I did and got sorted quickly needed a new box but all sorted good luck

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 25 of 31
Flag for a moderator

I've suddenly  lost channels. SKY 1, W, Gold to name a few. How do I get through to Virgin. ? I am being sent around the houses.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 26 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Peter54321

Cheers for popping along - sorry that you're having some issues with some missing channels.

Are you getting any error messages on the screen for the channels that are no longer working? 

Do you know what package you are subscribed to and are the channels included in your package? We did add some extra channels as a goodwill for a couple of months due to the Covid-19 lockdown - these have now been removed and customers returned to their original package. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 27 of 31
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same problem, not able to access the Apps, have followed all the so called help tasks and resetting the Router works for a while but it soon cuts out again. It keeps telling me that I have No Network Access which is incorrect. Come on Virgin, get this sorted?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 28 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with TV channels, have you tried to reboot the tv box? You can do this by turning it off at the wall socket for around 10 to 15 seconds and turning back on.

You can also clear the cache of your box to see if this works, you can do this by using this method

Home > Thumbs down > Thumbs up > Play > Play > Play

This may help refresh your connection

Please could you try the two methods above and let me know, if this helps get your channels back.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 29 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Steven,

Thanks for getting in touch, I have rebooted the V6 box and still get the Error C130 no network connection, when I go to settings it tells me there is no network connection. I reboot my router and the service for Apps reappears. This makes me think there is something wrong with either the router or the way Virgin has configured the way it sends out the signals which conflicts with the router?

The option "Home > Thumbs down > Thumbs up > Play > Play > Play" I didn't quite understand what was meant by Thumbs down/up but as i say it seems to be something wrong with how the Network signal is being disrupted. Perhaps I need to get an engineer out or the Virgin team need to look into this anomaly?

Kind Regards,

Julian

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 30 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Please can you try to reconnect to the network by following the below steps and see if you can connect to the network again.

1. Press Home on your remote
  2. Select Help & Settings
  3. Choose Settings
  4. Select Network

Would you be able to try and connect your tv and hub by ethernet cable and see if this can help your issue?

The thumbs up and down buttons are located above the rewind and fast forward buttons on your remote. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos