Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Missing a "Recordings" option on V6 box

• I am used to watching my TV recordings in chronological order on the Tivo box. This was only possible using the "Recordings" option. All the other options, bar HD, group series programs together.

I now have the V6 box which is better in all respects, except that I cannot see a way to watch everything chronologically. 

I don't want to binge watch any one program or spend ages trying to decide what program I'm in the mood for. And I'm also getting annoyed that I haven't seen certain programs for ages because I keep missing it / them in the list. 

Is there any way to watch things in the order they were recorded on the V6 box? 

If not can someone ask Virgin to add this option please. It can't be hard! 

Many thanks for any help with this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Missing a "Recordings" option on V6 box

When in my shows press the green button to bring up options. Move to 'left column' and under show categories make sure recordings is selected.  Press green to save settings. Now navigate to Recordings in the left column, press ok then press blue to turn off groups.  

You will then gets list of recordings in chronological order.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks