Menu
Jamespb40
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Missing Sky Sports Channels

I am a new Customer and have installed the new v6 box with the Sky Sports Collection but the Sky Sports channels are all showing up Grey? 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Sky Sports Channels

Hi there - there's 2 possibilities here.

Firstly please check the SD channels from 511-520, unless you pay the £7 HD supplement you won't get access to the HD channels that are in 501-510

If it's the SD channels you're missing and/or you're definitely paying the HD supplement.. follow Home > Help & Settings > TV Care. There's then an option for "I'm missing some channels" which will refresh your channel list compared with your package.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Sky Sports Channels

The Sky Sports channels with the Sky Sports collection are channels 511 to 518 only.

If you want Sky Sports in HD (501 to 508) there is an additional £7 a month supplement Sky insist must be paid for access to these.

Sky Sports News & Sky Sports Mix are not part of the Sky Sports collection, & these depend on the base TV pack you have subscribed too.

VM BB TV Landline PAYG mobile. Freeview/Freesat HD, Tesco Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos