Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Missing Sky Movies channels on 2nd v6 box

Hello All

I have just had a 2nd V6 box installed, I am missing the Sky Movies, I had tried to go to settings and reload the device, I have rebooted the device a couple of times, I have then run a system check on both devices, the main one (the original box) is fine but the new unit comes up with an error.

I have run through the error check and all it does is sends you round in a loop, to reboot it and test, reboot and test.

If I click on a movie channel is asks if I want subscribe, I then say yes and it takes me to another page which says I am already subscribed.

Please how can I get the Movie channels on my new box?2nd Tivo V6 Box error.jpg

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Sky Movies channels on 2nd v6 box

On the affected box, try Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have tried this and it did not work

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'd also try a box reboot as well. If the missing-channel hit as failed, then the box reboot is the last throw of the dice before calling into C/S

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Japitts

The box with the issue has had many reboots, as this is what I did when following the on screen help from the screen shot attached.

This sounds to me more like Virgin have not loaded my box properly when sending it out.

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi igbell,

Try following japitt's advice again and search for missing channels in case they have had a delayed activation, also try swapping boxes around.

If that fails then it's an issue with the VM backend systems - make a note of the serial number of the box that isn't working and ask VM to resend the signal for the Movie chanels to that box. 

You can either try via TV Faults (option 2) or via  New accounts and Set Up (option 4) for them to complete the setup and activation on the offending box.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi igbell, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am really sorry for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than normal lately. 

I've had a look at the back end of things from here and I can see this has now been sorted for you. 

Please let us know if you need anything else 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos