Menu
Bof77
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Missed appointments

Anybody else have virginmedia missing several arranged appointments. Appalling service. 

I have had a tv problem since moving house in august last year and I am now onto my 5th missed appointment. This service is s@#$ virginmedia. 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missed appointments

Hi @Bof77,

Welcome back to our Community Forum! Thank you for your post, we really appreciate it.

From looking at your account, I understand that you have been experiencing the 603 error code showing up on On Demand Services. 

I can see that multiple appointments have been cancelled to have this issue resolved, and I apologise for that.

I can see from your account that you received a call from one of our site managers about this fault.

How is the issue at the moment? Is it intermittent, or ongoing?

Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bof77
Joining in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi. The issue is still ongoing and I have a telephone appointment yesterday with a rob duncan who failed to make that call and I also had a telephone appointment for 8.30 this morning with the man who was dealing with the Complaint I made a few weeks ago regarding technicians to turning up and guess what. He missed that appointment also. I have never known a company care so little about there customers. 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Bof77,

Thank you for getting back to us about this issue.

My apologies that the phone calls did not go ahead as scheduled.

I have been in touch with the Area Field Manager about this issue and they advised that they will be calling you shortly.

Please keep us updated on this issue.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bof77
Joining in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting for this contact. Just like all the others that promise to call me. This company does not care for its customers. Don't arrange things if no-one is going do do it. Worst customer service ever. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Morning @Bof77

I am sorry to understand that you're still having some services issues. I have located your account and can see  that we have attempted to call and have chatted with someone recently in regard to the issue and complaint you have open. 

I see that the Area Manager has been contacted again within the last 24 hours to ask if there is anything further that can be done from the field. 

I understand that the issue is with your OnDemand - I assume you are still having these issues? Do you get the same error message each time you try and access? I can see it's been about 3 days since the box was last rebooted.

Please do elaborate on your issues if you can and we'll be happy to do what we can to assist getting this and your complaint resolved. 

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos
Bof77
Joining in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Yes it's the same issue all the time. Code 603. The area manager is the one that hasn't rang me when he promised. It's all the missed calls that's are annoying as no one follows up on there promises 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for popping back @Bof77 - is it the Area Manager that has promised you the calls directly in that case? I can see he was last contacted for an update very early this morning so hopefully we'll see some action later today for you. 

I can see that you have also had a box swap and still the same issue is occurring so certainly sounds like it's a signal issue somewhere causing the fault. 

603 usually means that there is an issue playing the show you have selected. Do you have an Ultra HD 4K TV at all? 

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos
Bof77
Joining in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Yes thats correct I do have a 4k tv. There has been 7 technicians  call out. Loads of telephone calls etc. But very little follow ups, including the area manager. My tv etc is the same tv I had at my old house. I have had this probing moving in august. Someone calls and says do this and I will ring you back next week to see how it goes and then doesn't ring back so I have to start all over again. Then the same and the same again. The previous person (Simon ward) dealing with it said he was going to deduct the cost of the tv service from my package for the remainder of my contract and that didn't happen either. 

I'm more annoyed at all the lies and false promises made than anything else. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I totally understand your frustration - it's a very odd situation; especially if the V6 boxes worked with your TV at your old property. 

Have you tried another TV set just on the off chance at all? 

I can see that we have also contacted the Area Manager ourselves but as yet have not had an update back; I have requested a update and escalation to the Area Mangers superior to see if we can get a response for you.

We'll update you as soon as we hear anything. 

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos