Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Manifest series 1

The wife has just recorded the entire 1st series of manifest 1 for me to watch whilst at home. I've just turned it on only to find that I have to PAY for it obviously that must be wrong as its a t.v series  surely? I await your reply

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Manifest series 1

I don’t think your wife could have recorded the whole of series one as it has not be broadcast recently.

I suspect what she has done is set up a series link for Manifest with settings for recordings and streaming sources.

This will record series two as it happens (and show links to the On Demand series two episodes which are actually available now) but for series one, it can only show the single source of this material, which is the chargeable Virgin Media Store.

Series one is currently not available free to watch.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Series one of Manifest is now only available on the paid OD service. Series two, which has just started will be available on Catch-up for a short period, but this is also likely to migrate to the paid OD after its first run. The same applies to customers on the Sky platform.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@nodrogd 

I can confirm that the whole of series two is currently available on On Demand. The wife and I are already up to episode 9 of 13.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It was series one I was interested in, funny how it doesn't say that its a purchasable item, still I pay over £100 month for repeats so I'm not rushing g to put my hand in my pocket anymore

God help if they put their prices up again.......say ,£10!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I was well aware that series one was your issue.

I also explained your and your wife’s misunderstanding that she had recorded it, when she hadn’t.

There will likely be a general price increase as normal in October/November.

Perhaps a new series called Emergence would be a suitable program for you, instead of Manifest?

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Don't worry - it was utter nonsense anyway!!! I gave up after a few episodes, and haven't bothered with S2.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Timbo 42 that makes me feel even better!

0 Kudos