Menu
Kevster2005
Joining in
Message 11 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Re: Manifest On demand not available

After being on the phone for 45mins then I got hung up on, I think because I was arguing with their staff as she could not answer my questions.

Anyways the broadcaster have taken MANIFEST off line on demand FOR VIRGIN MEDIA CUSTOMERS

So sky one have taken it off virgin media, as sky one customers can still view it. 

It may be because virgin media have not paid their bill again. I left virgin when sky one was taken off virgin media a few years ago. 

VIRGIN MEDIA SORT YOUR SELVES OUT OR YOU WILL BE LOSING MORE CUSTOMERS!

And why have you guys not virgin media told your customer ??

0 Kudos
lib191
Joining in
Message 12 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Still cannot get it via the v6 box, BUT if you have the virgin tv go app it is all available on there currently watching episode 7. Not ideal as I'd prefer to watch off the big tv but needs must.(I did have to uninstall and reinstall the app for it to refresh and show)

0 Kudos
RobinL1
Tuning in
Message 13 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hello All,

I keep checking here for a result as mine disappeared from my Tivo box on Wednesday!! 

I watched 3 episodes on  Tuesday evening & at the time 16 episodes were visible??

Anyone got a answer from V.M. anytime since then about what it's all about, and when we can expect it back??

On Weds. service section said engineers were working on it and  will return Friday!!??

Thanx 4 any answers(in advance)

0 Kudos
azvoma
Tuning in
Message 14 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Managed to find a way to watch Manifest. It’s still there on the App or TVGO. All I did was connected my laptop to my Tv using HDMI and logged into the TVGO via the browser ( I am sure you can also use the app) and boom happy days. Managed to watch all 16 with no issues.

RobinL1
Tuning in
Message 15 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Thanx 4 that azvoma.

I can do the laptop thing but I have never used TVGO?

Is it a download or just a site through browser?

Cheers mate, can't wait to watch more episodes(as long as 

it doesn't go the way of "Lost", & I get lost & disillusioned!)

& give up completely, lol!!

All the best,

Robin

0 Kudos
Lainy6
Joining in
Message 16 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Yes, same problem here. It’s been down since Wednesday. I don’t know why I pay them. 4 days and they still haven’t fixed it.

Lainy6
Joining in
Message 17 of 20
Flag for a moderator

It’s been down for 4 days now, don’t know why I pay them so much. It’s really annoying as sky keeps advertising it as being on demand. Really looking forward to watching it.

azvoma
Tuning in
Message 18 of 20
Flag for a moderator

That’s cool, you use a browser or download the app.

0 Kudos
rocker1
Tuning in
Message 19 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I managed to watch 6 episodes on sky 1 with virgin. Went to watch episode 7 & now I can only watch the pilot episode . Can anyone help ? On tried 'on demand there are only about 6 different programmes available & not much choice

Regards 

0 Kudos
RobinL1
Tuning in
Message 20 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Rocker1,

Still not much of a change for me!!

It does show "Pilot" on "My shows"(recorded) & the next two shows upcoming to record!!

Thing is, on the 1st night (Tuesday) all 16 were there, and we watched 1-3!!!!!!!!!

Then next day, all gone??