Menu
Green1975
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

MY Virgin Tivo Box not working.It has the green screen and says there is a serious fault.

Its been like this for two weeks.  I cannot get through to customer services, I keep getting cut off.

What can I do? Its so frustrating I think I am going to cancel my account

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Robert_P1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: MY Virgin Tivo Box not working.It has the green screen and says there is a serious fault.

Hi,
Please send me a private message, not reply or quick reply, with your account number and area code/ postcode and I'll look into it for you.
Rob

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Jake_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: MY Virgin Tivo Box not working.It has the green screen and says there is a serious fault.

Hi,

It sounds like you have a had a total hardware failure of the TiVo and it will need replacing. Please PM me your account details; Account number, account holders name, 1st line of address, Site ID/Area code . To PM me go to this link https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/729024 and ill be happy to look in to it for you.

Hope this helps
Jake
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to save £50 off your bill by referring a friend? Send me a PM and I'll let you know how!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Robert_P1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
I've sent you a private message.
Please click on the purple envelope from the top right hand side corner and reply there.
Thanks
Rob

0 Kudos