Menu
Jordonc
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

M63 code

Hi there i am seeing the code m63 on my box all of a sudden, I've rang them up and they said they dont even know what it is on their end and it's to do with the it department can someone please help me? I cant get on my demand, or any apps I've got 2 young babies that watch youtube kids and tbh I'm paying £105 a month for this contract. Can anyone help me? 

0 Kudos
Jordonc
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 M63 error

Hi there hun I am seeing the code m63 on mine all of a sudden, I've rang them up and they said they dont even know what it is on their end and it's to do with the it department can someone please help me? I cant get on my demand, ir any apps I've got 2 young babies that match youtube kids and tbh I'm paying £105 a month for this contract. Can anyone help me? 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: M63 code

Hi see post below tiled M63
0 Kudos
Jordonc
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes I've got that error code all of a sudden on my TiVo box, do u know what it is, I've rang and spoken to someone this morning, and they said they dont know what it is there is a few people ringing up about this, and apparently it's down to the IT department. 

Do u know how to help with this please? 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi I don't work for virgin, this is a public forum, but account issues are not dealt with on here as a rule unless its as you say a fault within virgins systems, if you are confident your account is in order, maybe phone and go down the bills and payment route, hope you get this sorted. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Jordonc 

Please don't create multiple posts for the same query, I've merged all your posts into this one thread.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/m63 gives the correct advice to resolve Error M63

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Jordonc and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you have been having issues with your TV service recently.

I have been able to locate your account and cannot see any reason that would be causing the problems with that error code as it all seems ok.

I can see that you spoke to the team yesterday and staged this to our faults team to be looked into further, have they been in touch yet?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos