cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all my terrestial channels

clanpitt
Joining in

Hi , Hope somebody can help me.

Came back from holiday on Friday and everything working fine. This morning all my terrestial Tv channels are showing as to be confirmed in my planner and i cannot record on them. Strangely my all my Sports Channels and Sky channels are coming up and can be viewed/recorded as normal .

System is showing a C130 error and i have tried switching the box on and off / reset etc but to no avail. 

I have two boxes in the house and the errror is identical on both

Any help or advice would be appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To add to nodgrod's advice re leaving your box on 24/7 to accept ongoing updates...

C130 & C133 often indicate a loss of connection to the TiVo platform. Follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, and make sure you have a valid IP address in the top-right, before choosing "Connect to Virgin Media services now" at the bottom.

@LittleMick73advice would work well if channels that are included in your subscription are greyed out in the guide. Which is a different scenario to what I think you have.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi press home, go to help and settings then help scroll along the top to TV care select refresh channels. Regards Micky

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did you turn the power off to your boxes while away?

There have been numerous updates & channel changes over the past few weeks. If the power was turned off, your boxes may have had to “catch up” with all the changes.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To add to nodgrod's advice re leaving your box on 24/7 to accept ongoing updates...

C130 & C133 often indicate a loss of connection to the TiVo platform. Follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, and make sure you have a valid IP address in the top-right, before choosing "Connect to Virgin Media services now" at the bottom.

@LittleMick73advice would work well if channels that are included in your subscription are greyed out in the guide. Which is a different scenario to what I think you have.

Thanks everyone , all working now seems it needed the "Connect to media services " via the help page . I did one and both came back so all good