Menu
IntroRich
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Lost Channels

I have recently moved and now getting W02 error message on plenty of channels. Connections all appear to be correct, have rebooted etc. Any help gratefully received.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost Channels

Hi go to home, help and settings, help, TV care, OK, then missing channels. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The advice you've been given by the previous poster would be correct if channels that you should have in your package are greyed out but should be included. You've described a different issue - W02 is a classic "loss of signal" error (online advice is here )

"Loss of signal" errors on live TV are a classic sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so call VM and report it. You're likely to need either an engineer visit or a replacement box, depending on what VM's remote diagnostics turn up. They can do these while you're on the phone to them.

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello @IntroRich,

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see you are having issues with your services since you have moved home.

Please can you tell me if you have tried the advice given from these two lovely people @LittleMick73 & @japitts ?

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
IntroRich
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help everyone. I rang Customer Services (only held for a couple of minutes) and an engineer visited the next day. He identified it was a network problem outside. The network engineers arrived the same day and everything is now working perfectly.

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there IntroRich, 

Thanks so much for coming back to us and updating us on things. We're glad things are resolved now. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos