Menu
jdoocey
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Loss of channrls and pixelated

I have had issues with loss of channels, and many channels pixelating. This is a known issue. Although Virgin insist they know nothing about it.

Unplugged all equipment.  Plugged back in. Still the same. Any ideas? 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of channrls and pixelated

Pixellation & picture breakup is a classic symptom of digital signal problems. If you can identify any specific channels that are affected, this may help identify particular broadcast frequencies.

Or it could be a faulty tuner in your box. VM TV Faults will almost certainly be your final point of contact here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jdoocey
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It changes on a daily basis. Sometimes its Sky channels, sometimes BT channels,sometimes Freeview channels,  sometimes music channels etc. Its also different channels on each box. I can get some channels on one box, but not on the other and vice versa. Also pixelation is different on each box. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

In which case you'll either need to call into TV faults on 150/0345 4541111, or wait on here (may take a few days) for the forum staff to pick this thread up.

I presume you've tried swapping your HDMI cables between the boxes?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos