Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 21 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loading Channels stuck at 16%

I am getting this same issue. 

I have an an engineer coming but on Wednesday!! 

Its a bank holiday and half term with two children and no tv!!! NOT GOOD! 

The people on on the phone refused to admit it was a known issue. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 22 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Aye same problem here too.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 23 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aphex187

Sorry to hear about this, can you give us more details about the issues you're experiencing? Has this always been this way? If not, when did the issues start? 

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 24 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Same story for me too.

Has been working fine since installed 6 months ago then unplugged due to redecorating.

Decorating finished (lovely), plugged back in, it went through it's routine loading channels and was stuck at 16%!!!

Virgin Customer Service don't work Sundays so I tried to reset, complete reset (wiping everything).

I tried rebooting without the HDMI cable plugged in, restarted and now I get the 'Now Connect your Virgin TV Box to the Hub' screen. Progress, maybe, except now the remote control doesn't work to select the options (yes, batteries are good).

Previous to doing the HDMI thing I could at least access my recorded shows and watch Netflix but nothing now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 25 of 29
Flag for a moderator

I meant the on-line chat CS don't work Sundays and got cut off mid call on the telephone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 26 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi fireitup,

Thanks for posting.

I can see that you have contacted us since you last posted so I hope all is working ok now for you.

If you need anything further, give us a shout.  

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 27 of 29
Flag for a moderator

This is still an issue. Committed the sin of re-decorating the lounge. Now I get the 16% problem. Tried a re-boot with the HDMI disconnected but no joy. Went through technical support and a technician will be visiting next weekend. So no TV till then. The V6 box is better but the old one did not suffer from this. I don't really understand why someone is coming out. The box is connected (presumably this is detectable by VM), so if there is some tweak that needs to happen then that could be done remotely. I would be willing to bet the box is swapped out as I doubt they will fix the box. They could post me a new one and I can install it. We will see!

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 28 of 29
Flag for a moderator

I just got my v6 box today and same issue. Channels stuck at 16pc

i am using a power line so only using the Ethernet cable and hdmi and power.  I did load up the box downstairs with the splitter but given I got the power line (as we don’t have the Virgin cable upstairs) not sure this is an issue... shouldn’t be given the sales pitch.

is there a solution please? I have a relatively new Samsung smart tv less than one year old

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 29 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Same thing has happened to me coax cable not plugged in fixed now!!

0 Kudos