Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lip sync issues - Amazon Prime

Not sure if any other V6 users have this problem... we have constant issues with lip sync issues on Amazon Prime on both V6 boxes we have at home. Problem has been there since we got Virgin in November last year. The video is noticeably (say 1 second!) behind the audio.

Normal channels, Netflix and iPlayer all fine by the way. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lip sync issues - Amazon Prime

I have issues with Prime even on my desktop with it being out of sync. Seems like it's just an Amazon issue, you could try connect the V6 up via Hardwired and see if that works. Also Manually setting resolution from "auto" to whichever your TV resolution is. See if that works. 

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The main V6 box is hardwired (not WiFi). Tried changing the output to 1080p instead of auto, doesn’t seem to have changed anything, The thing that bothers me is that it’s very consistently behind on all video, including the live football on Prime, which makes me suspect it’s a local issue not an Amazon one
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If it's happening on Live football then I'd definitely say it's Amazon & not local since it's streaming it from Prime itself and not from any Cable channels. 

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos