Menu
MarkDav2062
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lip Sync problems HD channels

All HD channels on Virgin have lip sync issue - picture in ahead of sound.  Can sort it by changing sound to PCM but that’s not the answer as a want Dolby surround sound though my Sonos Playbar. My old Samsung worked perfectly with same set up.

There’s loads of posts about Virgin lip sync issues On the web - My question is has anyone actually got it resolved?

Thank, frustrated V6 user

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lip Sync problems HD channels

Hi MarkDav2062,

Have you tried a new HDMI 2.2 cable? Or swapping the HDMI port on the TV to the ARC port if you have one?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

MarkDav2062
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I bought a new 8k HDMI cable & V6 box is connected to the Arc HMDI on the TV. 

Thanks for replying though ALL suggestions welcome but looks like a lot of people have lip sync issues with Virgin??

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MarkDav2062,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you have been having audio issues with your TV. Have you been able to get things sorted since your post? The solution here, might also be of some help

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos