Menu
Kickstart1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Letter regarding additional 'free' box

I'm trying to sort out why I've been sent a letter about my package and the offer of an additional V6 box.

Some years ago we had two boxes in the house but when my daughters moved out we changed the package so we only had one and sent back the old box. 

I'd noticed that we still had an additional box showing on our bill, but was reassured on many occasions that this was being credited back to me so I wasn't actually paying for it.

I'm being offered an additional box, which in all honesty I don't really need, but it might be useful occasionally, but I need to order this by 3rd Jan. 

My issue is if I order this will I then be charged an additional fee? The letter says it will change my package but as I'm not supposed to be paying for it anyway I don't see how this will change.

Of course I'm unable to get through to the helpline...

If someone from Virgin could advise me  - Should I go ahead and order it or just wait?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Letter regarding additional 'free' box

Hi you should be able to check your online account to see if in fact you are being charged for two boxes, if you are not then getting a 2nd box will almost certainly be added to your bill. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Kickstart1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Letter regarding additional 'free' box

It’s hard to tell from the bill as it lists the extra box but it’s just part of the overall package 

0 Kudos